Thursday, December 03, 2020

Public Service Announcement (PSA) -- Limit how many posts or shares you do on #Fakebook

By: Leonard Lenny Vasbinder 

December 03, 2020

====================

Today's deals on my Amazon Store -- https://amzn.to/2QGmo2n

Thanks for shopping through my store. I do earn a very small commission on your purchases but it doesn't cost you anything extra.

=====================

PSA - I haven't posted this in a while but before you share everything you look at on #Fakebook, remember that some of your friends have more than 20 friends.  

I personally do not post or share more than five things a day for that reason.  

I have over 1,700 friends. Even if each of them limited themselves to only five things a day, that would be 8,500 posts a day that I would have to look at if I looked at all of them.  

I won't name names but I have a couple of friends that are sharing more than 10 things a day and I simply have to pass them all by as I do not have the time.

The moral to this story -- Limit your posts and shares to the five best things you think of or come across.  

I prefer original content over shares since the same people have likely shared what you are sharing a hundred times so most of us have seen it all. 😛

Now, I have wasted one of my five post limits on this PSA. 😛


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers