Friday, January 08, 2021

Me, The President, And Rush Limbaugh -- ALL Shut Down Right Now! And maybe Parler???

===========

Today's deals on my Amazon Store -- https://amzn.to/2QGmo2n

Thanks for shopping through my store. I do earn a very small commission on your purchases but it doesn't cost you anything extra.

===========

Well, it looks like I'm in much better company tonight!

I was thrown in #Fakebook (Facebook) Jail again today, this time for three days -- all because I made an obvious parody joke.  I'm sure some snowflake who follows my #Fakebook page, https://www.facebook.com/lenny.vasbinder/, reported my post.

Here's what happened -- 

On Tuesday, January 5, 2021, I shared a Newsmax article about a threat towards the Capitol Building.

As usual, I add my own commentary when sharing things on almost all of my social media posts and I did the same with this article --making an obvious very snarky parody comment -- or was it?  Muahahahahaha!

The post was up for nearly three days with no problems and a limited number of comments or likes.

Then today, around 1:30 p.m. CST, I got this pop up when preparing another post.

Thinking #Fakebook simply took down my post, I was going to do a post stating that #Fakebook finally agreed with me that the Capitol was a dangerous organization -- but apparently, #Fakebook thinks I am the dangerous individual for making a snarky parody comment. :P


As usual, I contested the deletion of my post -- well, at least I tried.


When I tried to "Send" that explanation, I got this message -- saying they could not process my request -- to send a simple message?  Wow, not very high-tech of #Fakebook.


I went back to my main page and did the contesting process another way -- with the same results.



It appears that the social media giants and tech giants are getting even braver now with Kneeling Kamala Harris and creepy, crazy, pervy, not-my-president, Uncle Joe Biden in charge.  There are reports that Google has shut down Parler (although it's still working on my phone and the browser page is still working for me).  Other reports claim that Apple is also considering shutting down Parler.

Unfortunately, it looks like another Civil War will be needed to fix America again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers