Monday, August 23, 2021

When I Was Younger...

I was going to type this directly on #Fakebook but I caught myself because #Fakebook puts you in Fakebook Jail for saying something funny and outlandish.

--------------------

Amazon Outlet Deals - https://amzn.to/2X8u4AH -- overstock items at under-budget prices

Amazon Warehouse Deals -- https://amzn.to/3CgNqnm -- Discounted deals on quality pre-owned, used, and open box items.

Thanks for shopping through my Amazon Store link.  I do earn a very small commission on your purchases but it doesn't cost you anything extra.

--------------------

When I was younger, I would sometimes pray that one of our enemies, heck, maybe even one of our allies would nuke the D.C. beltway and get rid of them all in one fell swoop so we could start over as a country.

Yesterday, I was younger. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers