Friday, January 14, 2022

DRIVING HIGH AND TEXTING WHILE DRIVING ARE DEADLY!!!

--------------------

Amazon Outlet Deals - https://amzn.to/2X8u4AH -- overstock items at under-budget prices

Amazon Warehouse Deals -- https://amzn.to/3CgNqnm -- Discounted deals on quality pre-owned, used, and open box items.

Thanks for shopping through my Amazon Store link.  I do earn a very small commission on your purchases but it doesn't cost you anything extra.

--------------------

Yesterday, while driving around New Orleans, working, I was stuck behind so many people at green lights because they were looking at their fucking phones!!!  

Then, a couple of other times, while moving, the car in front of me was going at least 10 mph under the speed limit for no reason.  When I would finally pass them, I could see they were stoned and driving.

This bumper sticker came into my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers