Friday, April 23, 2010

My "Illegal Immigration" email To ALL Policians And Especially Sen. Lindsey Graham, About Border-Immigration Issues

Using Senator Lindsey Graham's website, I sent the following email to him. I also sent the same email to ALL of my politicians using the Tea Party Citizen Action Center.

Dear Sen. Graham (and ALL of my elected politicians):

While I live in LA now, I was born in Beaufort, SC, when my dad was stationed at Parris Island Marine Corps base. [While I realize you are elected by the voters of SC, once you are a U.S. Senator, your actions affect ALL Americans and based on the fact that I AM a S. Carolinian and an American, I think you should represent me and respond to my email]

Now, to my issue...

Why are you supporting amnesty for the 12 MILLION illegal aliens that have broken into our country?

I use this analogy when I confront my local politicians.

If some people broke into your attic and lived there for a month or a year or even a few years and never bothered you, but then one day, you find out they are living there [and have been using your home's resources the entire time].... would you grant them amnesty to continue to live in your attic forever?

OF COURSE NOT..... YOU WOULD CALL THE POLICE AND HAVE THEM ALL HAULED OFF TO JAIL JUST LIKE ALL OF THE ILLEGAL ALIENS SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL FOR BREAKING INTO OUR COUNTRY AND CONTINUING TO TRESPASS ON OUR LAND WHILE THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. IF NOT JAILED, THEN DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN!!!

Sincerely,

Leonard Vasbinder

And the replies coming pouring in...

-----Original Message-----
From: Senator@lgraham.senate.gov [mailto:Senator@lgraham.senate.gov]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 4:53 PM
To: lnvtm1@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Your Message

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you.

Due to the large volume of mail I receive, I regret that I am only able to respond personally to inquiries from South Carolinians.

As we continue our work in the 111th Congress, I look forward to supporting our troops in the War on Terror, repairing our economy and creating jobs, strengthening Social Security, lowering the tax burden on American families, and making the federal government more accountable and efficient.

If your correspondence pertains to a scheduling request, please fax your request to (202) 224-3808.

Sincerely,

Lindsey Graham

----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers