Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween - Kid's Costumes

Thanks for reading my blog and following my blog and Youtube Channels. Please consider using my Amazon Store link for your Amazon shopping. I earn a very small commission from Amazon and it doesn't cost you anything extra.  https://amzn.to/3cYkMcU
========================


SERIOUSLY!! Can you imagine walking up to a house with this on?
You wouldn't be able to get anywhere NEAR the door!






 I hope this cute little girl doesn't go to any left-wing nutjob's house who is anti-Tea Party!
They might go postal on the cute little girl.  Sorry... no kid postal worker costume.  LOL



 Oompa Loompa!

Cute little prickly cactus! 

 Kinda makes me hungry!


I hope this kid doesn't have to climb many stairs 





Need a hint?  See below the pic! 
Answer:  Dukes Of Hazzard's Boss Hogg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers