Monday, December 16, 2019

The 14 Days Before Christmas (song parody to The 12 Days Of Christmas)

Thanks for reading my blog and following my blog and Youtube Channels. Please consider using my Amazon Store link for your Amazon shopping. I earn a very small commission from Amazon and it doesn't cost you anything extra.  https://amzn.to/387qp8d

Adding on to The 12 Days Of Christmas song, which actually starts on Christmas Day and ends January 5th, I'm going to try and do a meme/gif/video a day for the 14 days leading up to Christmas.  I'll be updating this post every day with a new verse for the song. You can also follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lenny.vasbinder to see the updates each day.

Now, sing it with me --


On the 14th day before Christmas, a little girl wanted to say -- 




On the 13th day before Christmas, a magic trick gift for the kids -- 

On Friday the 13th, the 12th day before Christmas 2019, Jason killed the Elf On The Shelf --



On the 11th day before Christmas, I finally put my Christmas tree up -- mom, is that you? -- 

On the 10th day before Christmas, the Reindeer tried on their new socks --


On the 9th day before Christmas, the Squirrel showed off his Christmas lights -- 



On the 8th day before Christmas, the Rednecks hung their Christmas stockings (they were a day late because they were out hunting reindeer) -- 

On the 7th day before Christmas, T-Rex needed help decorating his Christmas tree -- 

On the 6th day before Christmas, the Elf On The Shelf needed some more money --  

On the 5th day before Christmas, my friend, John Callahan sings his song parody, Oh Democrat! --  

On the 4th day before Christmas, Lenny went to Facebook Jail AGAIN!!!! (for this meme)(You can get your Facebook Jail T-shirts at my Amazon Store here -- https://amzn.to/2ZoioqR --  


On the 3rd day before Christmas, Rudolph got sick and called Cousin Leroy The Redneck Reindeer to take over on Christmas Eve --



On the 2nd day before Christmas, you told Santa that you were good this year--now it's canceled because Santa died laughing. Thanks a lot! -- 

On the day before Christmas, Lenny went back to Facebook Jail for defending Jesus Christ (for the disparaging movie on Netflix--and probably my comment about a gay Pres. Obama sucking a tranny Michelle. LOL) -- 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers