Thursday, July 16, 2020

Damn! In Facebook Jail For 30 Days For Saying Americans Are A Bunch Of Pussies Nowadays!

Thanks for reading my blog and following my blog and Youtube Channels. Please consider using my Amazon Store link for your Amazon shopping. I earn a very small commission from Amazon and it doesn't cost you anything extra.  https://amzn.to/3cYkMcU
===========

So, I replied to a friend's FB post --


By saying, "Americans are a bunch of pussies now -- even so many on the Right!" and this meme --


Less than five minutes later and I get this pop-up from Facebook -- 


Of course, I contested their decision --


But they were pre-determined to rule against me and blamed it on Covid-19 -- typical libtards!!! 


And that my friends, is how you get thrown into Facebook Jail -- AGAIN!  LOL

The FACT that Facebook put me in FB Jail for 30 days over calling Americans a bunch of pussies simply proves my point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers