Thursday, July 02, 2020

#MockingTheMask Masks Do NOT Work Against Viruses


Thanks for reading my blog and following my blog and Youtube Channels. Please consider using my Amazon Store link for your Amazon shopping. I earn a very small commission from Amazon and it doesn't cost you anything extra.  https://amzn.to/3cYkMcU

For a couple of months, I would jokingly post a picture of me wearing a pair of gray boxers over my head as a mask. I haven't worn a mask -- not even in the peak of cases back in mid-April -- and I didn't plan on wearing one now but the RINO Parish President Cynthia Lee Sheng issued an order that people had to wear a mask inside of businesses.  Well, I had to stop at Walmart today so I brought along a pair of green boxers to wear as a mask. 

While driving around, I thought of the hashtag, #MockingTheMask, and posted my first #MockingTheMask as a Facebook Check-In.

https://www.facebook.com/lenny.vasbinder/posts/10158327424993480

Also, while driving around from job to job today, I heard an "expert" on radio news who stated that masks were designed to help prevent the spread of bacteria, NOT viruses. He said that bacteria were monumentally larger than viruses.  When I got home, I did a quick Google search and this expert was right. 

The eColi bacteria is GIGANTIC compared to viruses in the image. The bacteriophage is also a virus.

This is what a virologist wears to protect themselves from viruses.


This is what a surgeon wears to help prevent the spread of bacteria in an operating room.  Some surgeons do not wear this much protection.


If you are a big pussy for the mask, here's one just for you!


New England Journal of Medicine article also says that masks are symbolic measures and over very little to no protection -- https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers