Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Antifa Guy On Fire Put To Footloose

By: Leonard Lenny Vasbinder

September 8, 2020 

==============================

Thanks for reading my blog and following my blog and Youtube Channels. Please consider using my Amazon Store link for your Amazon shopping. I earn a very small commission from Amazon and it doesn't cost you anything extra. https://amzn.to/3cYkMcU

==============================

Copy of news report on LennysNewsAndViews.blogspot.com 

I had a quick Fakebook post for another version of this video but Youtube took down that video. 


After some searching, I found another version -- and here it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers