Friday, April 16, 2021

See You Next Tuesday!!!

===========

 Today's deals on my Amazon Store -- https://amzn.to/3dgjq0m

Thanks for shopping through my store. I do earn a very small commission on your purchases but it doesn't cost you anything extra. It helps support my continuing education, blogging, and Youtube channel efforts.

===========

When you feel the urge to call a #Fakebook Snowflake friend a "CUNT," try to refrain and instead, tell them "See You Next Tuesday!"  

If they know the saying, they'll know what you said.  If they don't know the saying, refer them to this blog.  I need the clicks. :D

If you don't know the saying, imagine the phonetic acronym for "See You Next Tuesday" or -- C U N T. :P

This has been a Public Service Announcement (PSA) to try and keep you out of #Fakebook Jail.  Now, if only I can follow my own advice in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers