Sunday, October 25, 2020

That Face You Make When Kamala Harris Is Giving You A Blowjob -- Funny Meme Blocked By Facebook Wussies (With a P)

October 25, 2020

By: Leonard Lenny Vasbinder

====================

Today's deals on my Amazon Store -- https://amzn.to/2QGmo2n

Thanks for shopping through my store. I do earn a very small commission on your purchases but it doesn't cost you anything extra.

=====================

Once again, the wussies (with a P) at #Fakebook have taken down a funny meme.  It's a shame that a meme maker has to spend so much time making the funny meme only to have a bunch of wussies (with a P) block it because it is considered "bullying" by #Fakebook. 

Here is what I saw when I signed into #Fakebook this morning. The warning says "2 of your posts..." but it looks like the same post to me.  I guess two separate wussies (with a P) at #Fakebook were working on blocking my post at the same time. That's how you know you're good!  :D :D :D :D :D

Here are the details -- 




When I clicked "Continue" on the last image, #Fakebook glitched out and closed the series of their wussified (with a P) standards -- but this pretty much shows what a bunch of PUSSIES they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers