Monday, May 03, 2010

Not Racist, Not Violent, Just No Longer Silent!!!

The title line says it all for most folks. Of course, I haven't been silent for the past 30 years. I'm also not violent although, in some of my writings, I've used Rush Limbaugh's "Illustrating absurdity by being absurd" writing style which might make me appear violent at times... like one of my recent blogs about dreaming that one of our enemies might NUKE the Washington, D.C. beltway to get rid of all the lying, thieving politicians in one fell swoop so we will be forced to start over with a wholesale change in Washington, D.C., since we voters haven't been able to effect any real change in the past 80 years since our great country started spinning out of control with BIG government and the waste that comes with it.

Not racist, not violent, just no longer silent!!!!

Thanks Glenn Beck!!! I'm not sure if he came up with the slogan but I heard it from him so I have to thank him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Flag Counter added 04/14/2010 and U.S. Flag added 04/26/2010, so the numbers are WAY low.

free counters Free counters!

Followers